- 8 x latching output ports for Valves and relays. (Expandable with an additional expansion interface).
- Integrate a wide range of RF 2.4Ghz based sensors, such as the Sencom and Sentor.
- 3 x Input ports for sensor such as flow and float to effectivly monitor water source.
- Wide range mobile connectivity aross multiple opertors and network techology such as IoT,Cat-M1 and GPRS. GPS and GNSS connection for location information.
- 1 x Data port for additional sensors such as environmental, fertility and many more. Custom requirements will be interfaced with the IoT controller via this data port.
- Back up Li-Poly battery. Charging source AC/DC power adaptor or solar panel with a MPPT module.
Aardra Cloud :
Configuring the IoT Controller is accomplished using the Aardra Cloud platform, accessable from the mobile app or www.aardra.app dash board.
- Flexible subscription plans to meet user requirments.
- Configure multiple IoT Controller from one cloud account.
- Monitor and integrate various IoT sensors remotely.
- Create multiple automated irrigation zones with the aid of IoT sensors, schedulers and data anaylatics.
- Operate Valtors and relays manually.
- Regular status alerts from IoT devices and zones, including any irregular activities.
- Integrate third-party analytical tools and data feeds such to improve productivity, yield quality and value.
- Sensor and operational data securley saved onto the Aarda storage for future analytics.
- Regular updates of new features.